Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween




Halloween! It is a special day for American, also it is a big day! on last friday, i do a lot of stuff with my floor mates, to make up our floor, because there will be a lot of kids coming, we are going to scare theme! hah~ my job is to give candies to kids, that was fun! in the night around 9:00 pm my friend dive me to Casino~ i use 100$ to won 150$ on blackjack! i was very lucky, when we came back, i saw a lot of people one the street, i thought they just finished their Halloween Party, they have many kinds of costumes, the most intreasting one is a girl nerly naked, i throught that was carry~!!!

9 comments:

  1. oh! I want to see, you weared the costume

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won 150$ on blackjack!cool man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this festival. I'm very glad see pictures in your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are very luck, and you should try dressed the costume in next year, i want to see your costume.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha , taking some pictures about your floor,is it pretty?
    haha, i want to see your costumes~

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems everyone enjoy the party on Halloween, I am very curious about you costume.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This picture is cool! Actually I had good time with my friends! What kind of costume did you wear?

    ReplyDelete