Sunday, October 4, 2009

my first blog~

yesterday, i went to Chicago, i was so excited~my friend has car, so he drived us to go there.
just left East Lansing, and got into Chicago, i felt i got into a big city! Lansing is a really small city~hah ~
We went shopping, LV,GUCCI,PRADA..which we can't find in Lansing, the interseted thing is that, we saw the best cars in the world, all of them are stopped in one street, very cool, a lot of people around them! took pictures! after shopping we went to a china town to go get some eat, after that we drived back~i thought that was the best day since i got here~

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds that you have a nice day in Chicago~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, I'm glad you had fun! I love Chicago too - but it's not the safest place for me because I tend to spend above my budget when I am in Chicago. You can even take a train to go there :)

    ReplyDelete